Wonderful Paints

Wonderful Paints
Love these paints!

Monday, February 25, 2013

New Paint, New Ideas

Okay, I have been looking at the website http://decoart.com and checking out their new paints, I have to go shopping! They have new colors in the Patio Paints that I just have to get; Grey Skies, Honey Dew, Orange Poppy, Desert Turquoise (I already have this in their regular paint, beautiful color) Salmon, and Coastal Surf. They are all colors that inspire me to get painting. I love the Patio Paints on the birdhouses not only because they are formulated for the outdoors, but they give our projects a really nice feel. You don't have to put any sealer on the houses after using these paints but we do just because we like the extra protection.
Today I'm working on a couple more gypsy wagons and a bird feeder (I get bored working on just one project at a time. So, I thought I would add a couple of pictures of where I work. Just remember, I'm a painter not a neat-nick.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment