Wonderful Paints

Wonderful Paints
Love these paints!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Painting Again!!!

Hello everyone,

I am painting again! Yay!!! This year has been a tough one to get inspired in, Steve has had health problems and his dad passed away, but it's getting better.

I was looking at a website that I adore ordering from, http://www.cupboarddistributing.com , they have quick service, their prices are pretty good and they show patterns and ideas that get me doing, I love that. Anyway, they are advertising the new colors for http://www.decoart.com , and I can't wait to see them in person. The colors are exciting; Banana Cream, Cinnamon Drop, Irish Moss, Natural Buff, Oyster Beige, and Spiced Pumpkin.

Color always inspires me to get back to my brushes and start being creative but sometimes it takes more, like sunshine and warmth. I'm thinking of doing a project of the new colors from Decoart, I'm not sure what kind of project yet but I'm thinking of a sign for my studio. These colors remind me of sunshine and warmth.

Another project I'm thinking of doing is a mural in my bathroom, since there are no windows I'm thinking of painting one with a garden scene. Just a thought.

Well, here's to inspiration and painting! Life is good, we need to enjoy it and it's blessings.

Here's to you Pop, we love you and miss you! Your smile and love will always be with us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment