Wonderful Paints

Wonderful Paints
Love these paints!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Getting Motivated

Today I thought I would share the messiest studio you've ever seen. I thought in looking at it differently (through your eyes) it would get me motivated to get busy and get some painting done. Yeah, right.

Anyway I also wanted to share with you some awesome paint I have been using that I just absolutely love. The paint is Chroma's JoSonya Autumn Hues Collection, the background colors. These colors are so beautiful! I've been using several of the colors for the base coat on the birdhouses and I've also used them on the plant tables. The consistency is great too, very creamy and covers very nicely.

Well, I'm taking the afternoon off and trying to get ready to get something done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment