Wonderful Paints

Wonderful Paints
Love these paints!

Monday, November 9, 2015

Year to come.

Well, it has been almost a year since my last post on this blog, I'm embarrassed. It isn't like I don't enjoy the blog, life just gets too hectic.

Steve has been busy in the shop, he's been building knife blocks, plant tables, dish racks and trivets. My favorite are the plant tables. He turns the middle of the stand to either look like a rope or other unique looks. I have been painting the tables and have at least three more to paint. I'm also working on some of trivets; putting some color on them.

I've been tweeting in my free time and have enjoyed that. The people that are on Twitter are just amazing, they post interesting items-I'm hooked.

This next year is going to be a year of new items, I have several ideas blasting around in my mind right now. I love it when I can get excited about creating again. Thank you Lord, for healing my best friend and partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment