Wonderful Paints

Wonderful Paints
Love these paints!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Have you ever met a person that makes you think beyond the walls? Well, I have two customers/friends that come up with wonderful ideas and they inspire me to take it from there to do something I haven't done before.

One person wanted "fish plant pokes. At first all I could think of was, how do you paint a fish? The answer to that is one step at a time, first draw it out then get as many pictures of a fish as you can and then start praying really, really hard. I was even picturing Bob Ross up in heaven painting fish.

The other person wanted to know if I had a Santa's Workshop  birdhouse, guess what's next on my list to paint.

I always wonder as I'm doing something new, why didn't I think of that on my own. But, I think that is why the Lord has put such wonderful people in my life. I guess it is very  fitting that on Thanksgiving week I feel so very thankful to be so blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment