Wonderful Paints

Wonderful Paints
Love these paints!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Made in Oregon


We have had other firsts, this year that I think are pretty important. We have decided to offer some of our birdhouses wholesale.

We started out the wholesale business with “Made in Oregon” and I just love working with Ron who is the contact person. We have ten different birdhouses on their website; http://www.madeinoregon.com  and they have sold several for us.

The only down side for offering wholesale is that Steve’s health problems have slowed down the manufacturing. I can build a birdhouse but I am not as quick about it, but I’ll do in a pinch. Anyway, I’m anxious to offer more of our designs but I think it will be a little while until we have the inventory to offer.

If you get a chance, check out Made in Oregon, they have an absolutely beautiful website full of gift ideas. They have gorgeous Pendleton blankets, various art pieces, food, wine and beer made here in Oregon. I know I love going through their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment