Wonderful Paints

Wonderful Paints
Love these paints!

Friday, November 16, 2012

We're back!

It has almost been a year since I last posted to this blog, we have had a wild and crazy year but we have been blessed.

Steve ended up having many health issues this last year and some better than others but he's recouping now so I can get to started on things that I haven't had a chance to do, like talk about some new tools that we have purchased this last year.

One tool is a Panasonic 3.6 Volt Drill Driver(who knew Panasonic even had tools?) I absolutely adore this drill! It is light weight it can either be positioned straight or folded like a regular drill. I use is to put the wheels on our trailer birdhouses positioned straight. and I fold it when I have to get into a tight place to put the doo-dads on the houses.

When I came home with this tool, Steve, just about sent me back to the store to return it. I started reading some of the specs to him and he decided we'd try it and see. You see, it was quite a bit more money than the last one I had but I believe it is worth every penny. If the battery runs low you put it in the charger, fifteen minutes later it's ready to go again-that's absolutely fantastic in my book. Anyway, there is no way that I'll be returning this tool, it's the best!

Well I just wanted to let you know that we are still alive and kicking and thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment