Wonderful Paints

Wonderful Paints
Love these paints!

Sunday, November 23, 2014

A Year Just About Gone

Wow, it has been awhile since I have posted anything to this blog. A year has almost gone by and thinking back, we have come a long way.

Last year at this time I was wondering if I was going to lose my best friend and builder (Steve). He was so sick, couldn't swallow solid food, had troubles walking and his energy was terribly low. Now, he's out in the shop building and coming up with ideas that are just flat fun! 

We now have lighthouses in our shop, turned cedar birdhouses, shelves, folding tables and lots of wonderful little extras. We still enjoy working together and what one doesn't think of the other does.

So as Thanksgiving approaches, I just want to Thank God that I still have my wonderful husband by my side. I also want to thank Him for the gifts that He has given Steve and me, but most of all for being in our lives. Thank you Lord, You are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment