Wonderful Paints

Wonderful Paints
Love these paints!

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Busy Season

Well, this has been a crazy two weeks, very busy with orders, plans and all the good stuff.

We have met or should I say convo'd with some wonderful customers and we have gotten to know them somewhat. Like a customer that ordered a double shelf out of our dish rack. She gave us specific measurements and was very clear on what she was expecting. That made it so easy to know that she would be satisfied. Not only was she satisfied but she sent us pictures! I like dealing with customers like her. We had another customer order a couple of ornaments and all the while she had found a couple of birdhouses she liked and decided they may be gone if she didn't order them right a way. She was so personable, I really enjoyed communicating with her through Etsy, what a lovely lady.

While I have been painting, taking pictures and listing items, Steve has been out in the shop building some pretty wonderful items. I, of course, get to keep the demos that he is building and my kitchen loves them. We will have more of these items in the shop after the first of the year. I have some plans going in my mind too so we may have a new look in our shop.

Well I hope to get some pictures of Steve working out in the shop this week, he always loves that!

My hope and prayer is that everyone is enjoying the Holiday Season and not letting the world overwhelm you.
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment